We were bubbling with excitement by the time we reached Piancavallo. We had seen advertisements for a toboggan run and couldn’t wait to try it out. After we got tickets, we ran as fast as a speeding bullet to the run. Only two had a time could ride, and all the kids had to ride with an adult, so we took turns racing down the twisty track at top speed. “Faster!” I squealed. After a few runs we decided to journey on to the Rampy Park, a ropes course we passed on the drive up the mountain. We bought tickets and suited up. After our instructions, we tried the first and easiest course. We had to crawl like a baby through a tunnel, walk across a high wire, and work our way around many other obstacles. At the end was a zip line. “Whee!” I joyfully exclaimed. We did two courses before we sadly took our gear off. The day was full of adventure, and I can’t wait to go to Piancavallo again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment