Thursday, May 6, 2010

Captain Hook

He's at it again. Peter Pan is bringing more unsuspecting children to Neverland! He's been bringing children to Neverland and has been keeping them cooped up all day. He only takes them out at night when they can't see a thing. I, Captain Hook, strongly dislike this sort of cruel behavior. I have to save the children.

Hook had been watching Peter Pan for months and was finally ready to put his plan into action. He would lure Peter Pan to Mermaid Lagoon while Smee and the pirate would sneak the kids back to his ship. Nothing could stop him now. As long as the nasty crocodile left him alone, he would have more children safely aboard his ship.

I must put my plan into action tonight. I will tell all of my crew to get in position. Now I will write the letter to Peter Pan from "Wendy."

Soon everyone was in position. Peter Pan was on his way to Mermaid Lagoon. All of the pirates
were invading the small hut and carrying the children over their shoulders. When everyone was back at the boat they heart an unmistakable ticking sound. Peter Pan appears and pushes Hook. "NO!" Hook cried, as he fell overboard, right into the open jaws of the famished crocodile. All because he was trying to give the children a good home.

No comments:

Post a Comment